You have provided plenty of help to Duty, and this has earned you the respect of Duty fighters and their friends. But keep in mind that not everyone in the Zone is a Duty fan.
- A PSZ-9d Duty armor is deposited into the player's locker in Yanov Station.
- Discounts while trading with Nitro. Also, Hawaiian now sells high-tier Duty equipment, his stock can be further improved by obtaining the A Wealthy Client achievement.
- Hawaiian raises his prices.
- Freedom units may (rarely) become openly hostile to the player.
Earning the Achievement
The four following quests must be completed in Duty's favor:
- Duty warehouse: Give Morgan's PDA to Shulga
- Duty History: Give General Tachenko's PDA to Shulga
- Monolith survivors: Have Strider and his group recruited into Duty
- In Search of Magpie: Inform Shulga about Flint
Freedom squads will not be hostile if the player hasn't killed any of their members. Barring this, helping Uncle Yar or assigning Freedom to guard the scientists will guarantee that Freedom won't attack.