Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
Shadow of Chernobyl Overview
- This area is usually inhabited by a few young Boars and a pack of Blind Dogs.
- It is located just outside the Rookie Village.
- There is not a lot of interest in this location except for a dead Loner and Tolik, found grunting in pain, who requires a Medkit to survive.
- Helping Tolik will result in him liking you, giving you your first friend in the game.
- The player can also enter the boxcar and destroy the supply box for loot.
- Under the bridge later on, a group of stalkers can also be found, sitting around a fireplace. These usually engage in subsequent Car park attacks.
- Later in the game, this location is also the spawn point for the Mercenaries who come to attack the rookie village in the Protect the rookie camp from the Mercs mission given by Fanatic.
- It is also a good place to ambush them before they launch their attack.
- From time to time, one may sit atop the bridge and observe the occasional skirmish between the mutants, which often result on the boars ending up on top.
- Next to the tunnel is a dead Loner with a few goods on him.
Clear Sky Overview
In Clear Sky, the area remains mainly the same, save for a few Springboard anomalies and a radiation pocket on top of the bridge. The small tunnel under the bridge is now home to Semyon Lambee, the 'friendly' military grunt.