Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| There's one delicate matter, but our guys definitely shouldn't be involved in it. The presence of neutrals on the factory at Agroprom isn't advantageous for our allies. Here's the assignment: free the promzone from the presence of stalkers, no matter who they are and what group they belong to. Understood?|
- General Voronin
Destroy the stalkers' camp is an optional mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
- The mission is given by General Voronin.
- It is the seventh mission in his repeatable mission series.
- This mission requires you to kill all the neutral stalkers that camp out in the first installation in Agroprom Research Institute.
- The Help the stalkers fight off the bandits at Agroprom from Barkeep may be activated as the player enters Agroprom.
- If the player gains a favourable result for that mission, completing the mission for Voronin will void Barkeep's mission. Failure is not even logged in the PDA.
- The stalker camp in question faces a variety of threats that may operate in the player's favour. Namely, Bandits, Military and Bloodsuckers are all out to exterminate the stalkers too.
- Careful timing and action (or inaction) by the player may be employed while the other hostiles assist in eliminating the camp.
- Sometimes the player can face a problem of downed stalkers: they will not be finished off by Bandits or Military, so one will be forced to kill them in case the completion of the quest is needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.