Shadow of Chernobyl
This is an excellent energy drink consisting of caffeine, taurine and a mixture of rejuvenating vitamins. Just the ticket when you're too tired to push forward!Shadow of Chernobyl in-game description
The drink can be bought from all traders and is also commonly carried by experienced, veteran, and expert Stalkers. Drinking the item will give the player a 80% recovery on endurance.
- One can can be found in the bunker near the campfire in the Rookie Village.
- Three cans can be found on the tables in the 100 Rads bar.
- One can can be found on a shelf in the Bandit base armoury in the Dark Valley.
- Two cans are found in a locker outside Borovs office.
- The left-behind backpack x1
- Iron furnace next to the cistern
- Backpack under tree
- Backpack is in the porthole
- Radioactive pipe
- Backpack is in a side-street
- Chest with supplies
- Secret stash under the pine tree
- The left-behind backpack
- Backpack in a secret place
- The dropped backpack
- Backpack behind the garages
- Secret stash of a group
The drink's properties were reduced in Clear Sky, giving now a 50% recovery. Nonetheless, this is an useful item for long runs. Energy drinks are sold by barmen and can be commonly found in the inventory of NPCs from various factions.
Call of Pripyat
Often used by stalkers on long trips when no breaks can be afforded. The drink contains easily digestible carbohydrates, as well as drugs that stimulate the release of adrenaline into the bloodstream.Call of Pripyat in-game description
In Call of Pripyat, rather than instantly restoring stamina, drinking a can of energy drink will instead provide a large boost in the energy regeneration rate of the character for a whole minute. This, combined with Hercules will allow the player to sprint long distances without tiring out while carrying a heavy load. This drink is only sold by Beard and Hawaiian, and is a common find among stalkers from all factions.
- The can itself has S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl printed on the side.