|“|| We, naturally, don't give assignments to foreign stalkers. On the other hand, this is a simple task, so there's no point making our guys do it. So listen. You need to purge a small lair of beasts at the Garbage. One of our groups is already working there, so in case of trouble you'll have a place to retreat to. On the other hand, there shouldn't be any problems because there aren't many beasts there - not more than ten. Most likely dogs: recently there were reports of a migration of a large pack of them in the area. You can get to carrying out the assignment.|
- General Voronin
- This is the first of Voronin's repeatable side-mission series.
- Player will need to be trusted enough for entry to the Duty Hedquarters area in order to obtain the mission.
- Kill a pack of dogs in Garbage.
- The pack is located near the southernmost extent of Garbage.
- The area is fairly radioactive, especially near the manhole that the dogs guard.
- On the way to the target, there will probably be Pseudodogs inhabiting the old bandit camp, and a larger pack of 5-8 pseudodogs patrolling the Vehicle graveyard nearby.
- As ever, low power weaponry is most effective against canines (Viper 5, AKM-74/2)
- Most of Voronin's repeatable missions pay 3000 RU and 90 SP6 rounds with a couple of VOG-25 grenades as a bonus. This one pays less since it's pretty easy.
- The dogpack is guarding the manhole where the Storage of the Strelok faction stash is found.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.