Shadow of Chernobyl
Can spot it near anomalies such as "Vortex" or in the hands of another stalker. While wearing it a certain amount of radiation is stored in the body while the rest of it is scattered in the radial direction away from the body. A good price.In-game description
The Gravi increases rupture protection by 3%, but increases radiation by 5%. The bonus granted by the Gravi is mediocre and it is best sold than used.
The Gravi is spawned by most gravitational anomalies of the game, and can be commonly looted from Bandits rookies.
The artifact can be obtained as a reward for completing the following missions:
- Kill the trader stalker given by Sidorovich in Cordon
- Protect the stalkers camp at the Garbage from the bandits' assault given by Barkeep in Bar area of Rostok
It can also be looted from following stashes:
- Backpack of Weakling and The belongings of the murdered one in Garbage
- Safe under the tree and Archive box in Agroprom
- Stalker's backpack in Wild Territory
- Secret in the tombstone and Chest with goodies in Army Warehouses
- Old secret stash in Pripyat
- Two Gravis can be found in:
Gravi is formed from metallic substances exposed to prolonged gravitation. This makes it capable of sustaining an antigravitational field, helping many stalkers carry greater loads. Emits radiation.In-game description
The Gravi returns in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. It now increases weight capacity by a heavy +20kg, allowing the player to carry a lot more gear, although it is a radiation +3 artifact, requiring the use of a Wrenched to contain the radiation.
A Gravi can be found on the Great Swamp in an underground tunnel near the broken bridge to the upper left area of the map. In order to find the artifact, one will need a Veles detector, which is in the same tunnel but under a mattress and can be hard to notice, let alone, obtain.
Call of Pripyat
Gravi is formed from metallic substances exposed to prolonged gravitation. This makes it capable of sustaining an antigravitational field, and many stalkers use it to reduce the weight of their backpacks. Emits radiation.In-game description
The Gravi returns in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, although its weight capacity effect has been reduced to a mere +8kg and its radiation effect has been reduced to +2, making the artifact far less effective, but a good item nonetheless. It is also part of Beard's artifact orders.
The Gravi may be found in gravitational anomaly fields; the Bitumen anomaly field in Yanov spawns one by default.
- Variation of the Chaser. A small fragment of the artifact "Gravi" was built into the barrel, positioned in such a way as to increase the speed of the bullet's flight. - Shadow of Chernobyl in-game description