Throughout S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, one can obtain access to several stashes with uncommon content. Well hidden, but relatively easy to get to, these stashes belonged to the Monolith faction and were supposed to supply Monolith squads on their ventures out in the Zone. The faction was, however, pushed back deep to the city of Pripyat, leaving the stashes behind.
Marking and content[edit | edit source]
As mentioned in the Monolith fighter's PDA, the locations of these stashes are marked with the Monolith symbol: a white atom. Such symbol is found on most structures the stashes are hidden in. The coordinates of only two of these nine stashes can be acquired - the rest must be uncovered by the player by themselves.
Content of Monolith stashes is always the same:
Locations[edit | edit source]
Zaton[edit | edit source]
- In the Krug Antenna Complex, inside one of the machines at ground floor. Check the electrical equipment at the southern side of the floor (shortly before the first Bloodsucker encounter while investigating the building with Grouse). It is stored on the right of the second machine when entering the room from the east.
- In the Ranger Station, in the western building close to the western gate. It is hidden behind a machine marked with the distinctive white atom.
- Inside the Testing Workshop. It is in the large room where the Pseudogiant is located. The ladder to access the catwalk where the stash is hidden is on the eastern side of the building. Accessing the workshop requires the player to recover the Gauss gun from the Preacher in Pripyat first.
Jupiter[edit | edit source]
- In the middle of the Parking Lot anomaly. It is hidden in the middle of a small electrical box in the tower, in its western side. Simply stand to the left of the box and the content of the stash will be visible. Beware of the electro anomaly located in front of the box. Coordinates of this stash cannot be acquired.
- In the tunnel below the Cement Factory. It is in a corner beneath a large pipe, and is guarded by a couple of Rodents. Coordinates of this stash cannot be acquired.
- At the top of the structure in the Jupiter factory where one of Strelok's Group stashes is located. It is well hidden, in a corner in the eastern side of the structure. The easiest way to reach this stash is to climb the stairway (on the south-western side) and then the small ladder going up to the top. Make your way east and drop down onto the pipes near the edge. Coordinates of this stash cannot be acquired.
Pripyat[edit | edit source]
- Inside the Pripyat Kindergarten. It is hidden in the first floor behind some crates near the entrance. One of the crates has the distinctive white atom symbol. Coordinates of this stash cannot be acquired.
- At the top of the tower in the River Port where the Monolith Master is found. Coordinates given with the Monolith fighter's PDA.
- In a corner on the roof of the other building of the River Port. Coordinates given with the same PDA as above.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not all the stashes have the white atom symbol, making uncovering their location harder as only two of them appear on the map after getting the Master's PDA.
- The third stash in Jupiter is severely bugged. Due to a bug, it is almost impossible to get the medkits from this stash (the battery, however, is easy to get). The best way to get the medkits out of the stash is to throw grenades inside the stash - this can require many grenades as well as patience as the grenade will often bounce on the wall. After the medkits drop to the bottom of the structure, pick them up. Beware that the bottom hosts three gas anomalies, so watch your steps while searching the stash and collecting fallen medkits.