Shadow of Chernobyl
Degenerate case of the activity of the Electro anomaly. It seems that such a wonderful round form is created when the anomaly is subjected to thermal influences. Expensive artifact.In-game description
The Moonlight has the highest endurance increase, at +109%, while only increasing damage dealt by electro shocks by 10%. The Moonlight is an extremely helpful artifact as it allows the player to recover endurance while walking, and allows the player to run for longer.
The Moonlight is a rare artifact with four fixed placements within the Zone:
- One is always within the Electro tunnel in the Agroprom Underground.
- Two more are fixed placements in the Wild Territory, one in the open to the north-west of the Bandits camp spawn point, the other further west within two overlapping Electros. These Moonlight artifacts only appear between midnight and 5:00 A.M.
- Reward from Barkeep for quest Kill the stalker called Sparrow.
- One more is near the Monolith "sculpture" in the Pripyat Palace of Culture.
- One other is located in the Scout's backpack stash, in Lab X-16.
The Moonlight will only be visible and collectible between midnight and 5:00AM. Moonlight artifacts dropped by the player onto the ground outside this time frame will deactivate seconds afterwards, and will stay hidden until the proper time period comes up again.
In rare cases a Moonlight may spawn in the inventory of a Bandit veteran in the Wild Territory.
This unique electrostatic artifact can resonate under the influence of psy-waves. Stalkers have learned to fine-tune the artifact so that it resonates in opposite phase, thus absorbing psy-emissions. Emits radiation.In-game description
The Moonlight returns in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky as an uncommon artifact providing a +3 in psi-protection and a +2 in radiation. The Moonlight can serve good purpose to players needing to go through psi fields such as the Symbiont in the Red Forest.
Call of Pripyat
This unique electrostatic artifact can resonate under the influence of psy-waves. Stalkers have learned to fine-tune the artifact so that it resonates in opposite phase to the main source of emissions, thus fully or significantly neutralizing their effects. Emits radiation.In-game description
The Moonlight returns in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, now providing a +6 in psi-protection and a +2 in radiation. Considering the low amount of radiation and good protection provided, the Moonlight is very helpful against Controllers as the increased protection can reduce the damage dealt by psychic attacks and the surrounding psi-field. The player could also combine two of these to get a heavy +12 in psi-protection, making the use of Psy-blocks against controllers more or less redundant.
The Moonlight may be found in electrical anomaly fields; the Parking Lot anomaly in Yanov spawns one by default.
- In Shadow of Chernobyl, one of the Moonlights in the Wild Territory that is trapped in a corner behind an Electro can be removed with a grenade in order to avoid taking shock damage if the player doesn't have armor with good Electric Shock resistance.