A wonderful protective suit for the Zone. Stalkers appreciate it because it combines excellent anomaly-proof and bullet-proof qualities. It includes the PSZ-9d suit, a closed cycle breathing system and an integrated system of anomalous field suppression. It provides quality bullet and splinter protection.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The suit is functionally identical to the SEVA Suit except for appearance and cost (5,000 Ru less than the SEVA Suit).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Shadow of Chernobyl[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Reward from General Voronin after completing his job of obtaning a Bulldog 6 from Freedom.
- Reward from Colonel Petrenko for taking the job to assasinate Twig.
- Can be purchased from Colonel Petrenko after attaining friendly relation with Duty.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The suit is not available to the player as a separate item in either S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. A number of Duty veterans in both games can be seen wearing the suit, though.
- The suit is considerably less well-armored in Clear Sky, providing Duty veterans wearing it with comparable firearms resistance as most other standard Stalker armors such as the Sunrise suit, PS5-M Universal Protection, Wind of Freedom, or the NPC version of the Guardian of Freedom.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Clear Sky[edit | edit source]
Call of Pripyat[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]