This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
Poker (Rus: Kocherga / Кочерга) is a character who appears only in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
Poker is probably the most evil bandit to ever roam the Zone. While other crooks might have redeeming qualities, Poker has none. He is a complete psychopath, totally indifferent towards the plight of others and their suffering. Everyone fears him and he has absolutely no friends.
His condition possibly stems from the fact that he caught a rare disease while on one of his forays deep into the Zone. It has caused total memory loss, both long term and short term. Poker can forget that the person he just met is friendly and kill him, thinking that he's an enemy, just an hour after their meeting.
Shadow of ChernobylEdit
He made his reputation as an infamous Bandit who resides either in Agroprom or in the Wild Territory. He carries the Threaded SPSA-14. Poker starts his trip at the Dark Valley, he can often be found there after you have killed Borov.
- It should be noted, that prior to patch 1.0004, Poker was severely bugged and usually nowhere to be found. However, after the patch, Poker can usually be found in the Agroprom Underground but may also rarely spawn in the Wild Territory.
- In 1.0005 and 1.0006 versions he can be easily found at the Agroprom Underground Tunnel.
- Despite Poker is described to be "complete psychopath" and therefore has no friends, he will never attack Friar, another Bandit, if they both spawn in the same location (possible if the player completes 2 quests–finding the Storming Obokan and killing Poker–simultaneously). Furthermore, he seems to cooperate well with other groups of bandits, should they all be at the same spot.
- Along with Friar, Poker is the only Expert Bandit to spawn outside Wild Territory. Furthermore, it is interesting that Borov, the former leader on Bandits in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, is only a Veteran, while his scripted "subordinates" have higher rank.
- Poker is the only Bandit in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl to be armed with a pump-action shotgun. Also, he is the only keeper of the Threaded SPSA-14 in-game.
- His background was reused for Noah in Call of Pripyat.
- ↑ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Neutralize the bandit quest, General Voronin: Subject's nickname - Poker. One of the most cruel bandits' leader, swine and rapist... Evidently his head is not okay: they say he caught a rare disease in the Zone. Now he suffers quite frequent lapses of memory, and when he gains consciousness, he can't remember who and where he is. Nevertheless, he's always armed and very aggressive. Presumable location: Dark Valley. Ready for the task?
- ↑ S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, stable_bio_name.xml: Fierce, wicked, crude, selfish, cruel, insensitive, cold. Nobody knows when and how he got to the Zone. Everyone fears him and he has no friends. He simply lives in the Zone, with no future and no past. After one of his numerous forays into the Zone, he lost his memory, forgotting nearly everything. He doesn’t remember where he comes from, doesn’t remember his real name, suffers from frequent lapses of memory. Known to completely forget his new acquaintance within an hour, take him for an enemy and kill him.