The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The bodies we found before didn't have those....
The content of this article relates to: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha, a popular third party modification. The information in this article is not to be considered part of the official canon.
Got a job for you, Marked One...
Swamps (Lost Alpha) is a major location in the standalone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
- The level draws almost exclusively upon the cut level Swamp (build 1935) but without a Military ground presence.
- The Loner Hamlet is to the north-west of the level with the Bandit Hamlet east of that location.
- The Tuzla tunnel is accessible in this mod but has little there to interest most stalkers.
- All three entry/exit points lie on the eastern side of the map, with transit to Outskirts through the north-east gate, Dead City through the east gate and Yantar through the south-eastern gate.
- Various wildlife populates the level, mostly consisting of Swamp Things and a lone Phantasm near the center of the map.
- The player first enters the level from Yantar and engages in a chase sequence with another Military chopper.
- When the player reaches the central roadway, the chase gets called off allowing the player some respite.
- The sole objective is to meet the Doctor to gain repair items that are required by Sakharov back in Yantar.
- During this sequence the route 'Yantar → Dead City → Swamps' is proscribed "by the Military" to prevent avoidance of the chase.
- There are some minor minefields around the Loner Hamlet and the Bandits are easily avoided.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.