CoP melee attack Edit
Strategy Section Edit
Added and expanded a Strategy section. I put all I can recall down, but if someone can add a Clear Sky section, it'd be great. I'd add it myself, but quite frankly, the scripted Controller encounter in the Agroprom Underground in that game was brutal for me, so I have no strategy for killing it short of placing a paperweight on my medkit hotkey and chasing that thing down with a rifle. Dthvirus 15:09, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Try the following simple strategies:
- Run up to him into his dead space (no short range attack) and stab him in the face until he dies.
- Empty a drum of Eliminator into him
- Get into his dead space between the psychic attack and the melee range, he'll start walking towards you, so back away in tandem and empty a clip into his head.
Fighting Bloodsuckers Edit
In Call of Pripyat, I was surprised to see a controller in combat with two blood suckers at the cement factory in Yanov. Perhaps it is worth mentioning that controllers will fight other mutants as well as stalkers. Incidentally the controller won. 18.104.22.168 07:31, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
Damage type Edit
What type of damage does he do? - Reanimated X 09:03, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Brain damage, harrrr. Psychic/Telepathic afaik
Chikubitalkcontrib 02:06, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- And their scratches fall under typical scratch/bite damage - rupture. Boredgunner 02:47, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm talking about the psy-bolts. What type are those technically-wise? - Reanimated X 09:10, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Removed "irregardless" from the "Strategy" Section of Shadow of Chernobyl.
"irregardless" is not a word. Regardless means without regard. "irregardless" would mean without without regard.