Hi, welcome to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Yantar page.
Your compliment is very much appreciated!
Which section are you working on?
a bit here , a bit there , going next week to do a few sections
have a nice day Dabur 02:14, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
ps , dont forget to leave your ' signature ' or four ~
Apologies. Too caught up in the wikying.Chikubi 03:55, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
LoL , know the feeling , hey btw , a chart that displays all the info on the artifacts would be nice , .....
there are sections that need a full overhaul but not everyone wants to devote time to it , .... its nice what you did , keep going , oh yes , feel free to email if you want
have a nice editing day Dabur 07:52, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
What i mean about the M203 page is the link name. :)
It should be http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/M203_Grenade_Launcher not http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/SIG_Gewehraufsatz_97_grenade_launcher since in the game it's the M203 Grenade Launcher. And thanks for the artifact info, Tejas Stalker is notorious on the English GSC forums, once I get to modyfing the lore content of arties, I'll mine the forums for data. If you could find and add the official blurbs for artifacts from the english game versions, that'd be brilliant.
yeah i know , but change it and some you know nitpicker changes it again , .... and again . and deletes all your text , .... Dabur 15:59, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
well i hope you can use the artifact info , had been meaning to do it but forgot , till you came along , so i put those pics up , now each page gets also a pic ??
Noone ever reads the talk pages.
Dabur, do you have any ideas on how to stimulate discussion on topics? For example Artifacts...
Chikubi 12:26, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
get the word out , are you on the gsc forums ? make links , facebook , emails , etc , ..... get the wiki known !
people dont talk that much , aldo it would be nice , most seem to prefer a forum style diss.
there is so much that can be talked about that you read on other forums , but maybe some are afraid to post ? any Q is a Q , regardless if coming from a first time player or not , we all started there ones , ...
hmmm , maybe a newsletter ??
have a nice day Dabur 11:51, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
Pictures of Artifacts
Again, completely forgot to say great work on the amazing pictures that you put up.:)
They're brilliant and deserve to be on every artifact page.
Chikubi 17:33, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
hey , THANKS , it took me long enough ! you can see them on some german and french sites also , .... Dabur 08:34, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah I thought I should just point that out, he looks looks like a badass fighter in CS (although hes still pretty lazy), in ShoC and CS he looks like a weakling. Could be that hes just younger, although its most likely just the armor models, and the ShoC "Skinny guy" face model. He needs a unique model for STALKER 2 like alot of characters in CoP got. KewlCrayon 22:40, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
i gave him an obokan with some ammo in a game , man does he go for it , .... note how if he is asleep in the rookie village before the mercs mission ( from fanatic ) he has nightmares ! you can hear them and he cries for help in his sleep , ... in SOC good shot , next time i walk back in ill give him one with a scope , ... i saw him fight two soldiers ones , he can be hard if he wants , after the mercs mission he is the only one to sit at the campfire all the time , .... Dabur 22:51, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hah yeah I should remember to give him some gear next time I play ShoC. He almost always gets killed when I make the trip back to Cordon to meet Doctor, since there is always a fight going on at the base you rescued him from when you come back. I always make it my priority goal to rush down there as fast as I can to save him, but hes usually too weak to survive. KewlCrayon 23:32, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
ah i see , okay sell him what gives you , a stoneblood or other health artifact , that and a few food items , bandages etc , ... and a good ak type rifle , it seems he gets ammo for it , or a viper , he will also take a shotgun and pistol. in short when he is ok he can rock , he took it up againts two soldiers , not the regular ones at the checkpoint but the replacements that come in after you get the case , ..... darn i will take pics from him in action ! and he is the only one who has the guts to sit at the fire , wolf is long gone and fanatic is a chicken , nimble actually leaves the village to go after the enemy , ..... when my friend saw this she said * darn this guy has bullocks * she thinks its funny how most npc's actually run away from a fight , ...... Dabur 06:21, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
Do not remove content from talk pages. Octurion 09:28, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
? there is no talk removed from any talk page !
have a nice weekend Dabur 09:34, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
i undid the del of the link , thats all , see shields page for details , zsg is coming back online shortly
Yes there's a wiki backup, it's [here] at the bottom of the page.
You can request a fresher one if you want.
Chikubi 02:27, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
has anyone saved it on a comp or server ? just in case ?
btw , the zone survival guide is coming back !! Dabur 08:16, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
"Stalker," original Tarkovsky film, available online
"Stalker," original Tarkovsky film, available online
see this link for more info
enjoy people !
Dabur 23:14, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
Zone Survival Guide
its up and running , check it out !
have a nice day Dabur 21:17, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Zone Survival Guide
Why do you keep linking to the Zone Survival Guide everywhere? It's linkspam and needless advertisement, especially when the Guide doesn't really add anything substantial to what's already included in the article. Only link when the contents of the ZSG expand the article. Tagaziel (call!) 16:46, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
there used to be links with each page , .... relinked to the new site , .... its not linkspam ! it expands and gives a second view , since the guide is currently going to be reworked its usefull !
oh by the way , why do you delete good info from people ? Dabur 16:49, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
since the pages that still had a link also got new links i am going to undo all the deleted links by you ! cause you dont like the guide or cause i put them up ? see the post i made last week on the survival guide and stop to bother me !! Dabur 16:52, July 18, 2010 (UTC) It is linkspam, because you are linking to single paragraph entries. I'm fine with linking to the Guide from location articles and the such; what I have problem with is linking to single-sentence entries in the guide from large articles on the wiki. Tagaziel (call!) 16:58, July 18, 2010 (UTC) there is something seriouly wrong with you , .... you delete on purpose good and usefull new info from people that you dont like , me being one of them , .... or do you want to do what you did at the C and C wiki here also ?
you delete pics for no reason , .... the links to the guide where up before , learn to read ! i did not see you change them or delete them ! so stop with your bullshit , ....
and stop being so egocentric , just cause you dont like this or that somebody else might like it ! this wikie is not just your egoistic view of the stalker game !
making dl's , bothering people , changing this , changing that , now its the military page you killed , whats next ? or are you bothered and decide hey its sunday and i have nothing better to do then to undo or edit to work of others ? since dabur is online lets gun for him , .... ? be real and act like a normal person ! how would you feel if people do what you do to others with each post or edit you make ? dont you have some self respect and respect for others ?? why do you delete vid's ? Dabur 17:06, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- All I'm doing is fixing stuff, e.g. removing useless links (if I've removed an informative video, then feel free to add it back), reorganizing articles and making them accessible, rewriting them... Point is, I'm trying to make it better. Out of curiosity, how old are you? Tagaziel (call!) 17:10, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- removing useless links ? show me one thats useless ! you are not making things better , you want the downfall of this wiki ? or what ? read the guidelines !
- people are spending hours to contribute something and you delete what ever they post ? thats egoistic ! you can always make your own private site ! cause obviously you dont know what a wiki is or whats it about ! now you gone destroy the armor > whats next he ? the entire site ? people who have been around since the start of this wiki and who have better knowledge of the game then you and spend hours pointing this or that out , imagine how you would feel if the roles would be reversed ,..... why do you delete shields posts ? or from anyone actually ?
- play the game a bit more , and come back when you can act like a normal person , .... Dabur 17:19, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I haven't removed any of SHIELD's posts on forums and talk pages. As for the wiki, I've designed the custom skin and am currently bringing the templates in line with the style of the rest of the site. The rest of your accusations are baseless. Tagaziel (call!) 17:27, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- if you dont know what you are doing anymore , ... check before you do something , in your hurry to undo what i posted you did delete the work from others also , ... why did you deleted the desert eagle pic ? you have to realize one thing , this is not your private site !
- others can post their experiences ! you dont own the site or control it , .... so stop being so egoistic ! or whil you do this each time there is a schoolbreak ? like you did before with other pages ? or are you just craving for the attention and trying to start fights ? Dabur 18:24, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- You should realize that it's not your private site either. As for the pic, the Desert Eagle photo is not appropriate because it doesn't show how the weapon looks in-game. Simple. Tagaziel (call!) 20:13, July 18, 2010 (UTC) dont you start to change things , .... ! stay away if you act like you do everywhere after school ! what you dont know is that other people will also place links and info , cou have no biss what so ever to delete them ! its not your call , you can ask things in a talk page instead of deleting pages and edits like a maniac !
- this is the last answer i give to you , if you continue to act like you did dont come and cry when people start to do it with you , .... ! you can ask people , make suggestions etc , ...
- and read and check before you start to edit this or that , ...... thats it , i have nothing further to write Dabur 21:51, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
In an unpached, and unmodded version of SoC, do any bloodsuckers ever appear in the cordon ? Loyal-to-Duty 7-18-10
no , there are none in a soc vanilla game . they should not .
have a nice day Dabur 18:20, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Well have you seen all the dry bodies at the irriated point in the northern cordon. and the seprate one by the road near the farmstead
You have been blocked for linkspamming the wiki after being repeatedly warned not to. Links are supposed to enrich the article; linking for the sole purpose of linking to an external site is not acceptable. Tagaziel (call!) 22:14, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
hey , i will say it again or the last time since you fail to understand !
- 50 percent of those pages had links to the old zone guide so they got updated
- 35 percent had deleted the longer working links
- you dont only edit the links but in your hurry you delete info that other have posted and entire sections !
- it does not mean cause you had troubles on the guide you have to bring your personal problem to this wiki
- you are know for on purpose deleting info in other wiki and sites just so you can claim thats my work
- you have no right to delete posts from octurion , shield , nitpicker , etc , .... especially when the info you provide is wrong !
- you have no idea as to what lays ahead or of the hard work of people who try to make this wiki something special , so dont cut their work untill you have seen the results
- read and check before you act !
and on top you are lying , there is no link spam what so ever !
you change and delete as you please , thats not a wiki , or what a wiki is about ! make a private site instead of destroying the work of others !
Dabur 22:22, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
and you are a hypocrite also , tsk tsk , blocking some one and then changing the mod list and including yourself , ..... thats just pathetic !
and you wonder why people leave or have enough of sites where you are ? open your eyes , .... you are causing the downfall , ....
Dabur 22:25, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I am an admin. All I did was update the page to reflect the current administration roster. And yes, adding links that serve no useful purpose beyond promoting an external site is the definition of link spamming. Tagaziel (call!) 22:33, July 18, 2010 (UTC) all you did was change the roster after a ban , and you are abusing your powers , ....
- maybe you dont remember but each page had a link to the guide , .... one again just updating old links is not REPEAT NOT spamming
- just cause you are jealous and have problems with it does not mean you be a dictator and decide only by yourself what you can do and how this wikia is or will be !!!!!!!!
- maybe you need to check and find out what wiki and wikia are about , .... if you are so fixed on doing things only your way and being egoistic and selfish only wanting your way , you could make your own site and do what you want there , ....
- if you would care to check before you take action you would have know about the links to heroesradio zone survival guide links , .... you are biased and lying !
- if you would have been involved a bit more except when school is out with this wikia you would have known about the old guide and its links , ....
- and you would give people a chance to do something for the good of the site , ... but you fail in that also since all you want to see is what you write and say , ... !
- while a wikia is about many people give thoughts , ideas , woring together , being a team , etc , .... you fail that and this site and its a darn shame !
- bravo one more you put in the grave , are you proud of yourself now ? Dabur 22:58, July 18, 2010 (UTC)