Regular fragmentation grenade for the GP-25 Koster underbarrel grenade launcher. This round has a 5 meter kill zone. The VOG-25 grenade is also used in the Tunder S14 complex and Bulldog 6 revolver-type grenade launcher.Ingame VOG-25 Grenade description.
The VOG-25 40mm muzzle-loading caseless anti-personnel grenade that explodes when it hits a hard object, it is designed to fragment upon explosion. When it explodes, it releases a powerful, short-range explosion that would disorient and/or kill everyone in its blast radius.
Shadow of Chernobyl
A grenade for the GP-25 Kostyer grenade launcher, the integrated grenade launcher of the Tunder, and the Bulldog 6 revolver grenade launcher.Shadow of Chernobyl in-game description
Crates or Boxes
- Dark Valley bandit base - armoury room
- Dark Valley bandit base - Borov's office
- These grenades can be found in many stashes in the Dark Valley, and few in the Army Warehouses as well as other levels:
- Dark Valley - Shrubs near fir tree, Tree stump near fence, Tree stump on the island
- Agroprom - Switchboard, Bus at the stop, Electrical panel in workshop, Safe under earth slide
- Yantar - A small case in the truck
- Red Forest - Boulder near ravine, Red valve, Stash in stump
- Army Warehouses - Stash under bridge
- Limansk - Backpack under glove compartment, Pipe in sewer system, Safe in garage
- Ashot may sell these after helping Freedom deal with the Mercs in the Dark Valley.
- The Flea Market trader in the Garbage sells these during the evening.
- A crate containing 24 of these grenades and a rare RG-6 is located in Limansk, on the second floor of the building with the mounted machine gun.
Call of Pripyat
- Owl sells these after the player sides with the Loners or Bandits. Hawaiian will sell them if the player sides with Duty.
- Few VOG-25 grenades can be found in the Duty armory in Yanov and at the Volkhov AA Complex in Yanov.
- Shulga will give 2 of those grenades among other items as a reward for returning General Tachenko's PDA in Duty History mission.