The Vehicle station is a location in Cordon, appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. It is located south east of the Mill and Bus stop, and south of the Railway bridge.
Shadow of Chernobyl[edit | edit source]
Referred to as Car park.
- The station is inhabited by a group of six to eight Bandits armed with PMm pistols, Sawed-off shotguns and occasionally Viper 5 sub-machine guns. The Player's first task in the whole game is to assist Wolf's people eliminate the Bandits from the Car Park and rescue Nimble.
- Player may join Petruha's squad in order to complete the raid, although this is not obligatory.
- After the raid is completed, Loners will sit and camp there. However, Bandits will reappear periodically in the area, usually one to three, after the initial group is wiped out. They will carry similar weaponry to the first bandit squad.
- Later in the game, Bandits repeatedly attempt to recapture the Car park and Loners will automatically raid the Car park in order to displace them. In these instances, the Loners will be pretty effective since their groups will consist of experienced stalkers with better equipment.
Clear Sky[edit | edit source]
Referred to as Vehicle station.
- In the events in Clear Sky, the Vehicle station is occupied by the Military.
- General, the right hand man of Major Khaletskiy, camps in the Vehicle station and awaits further instructions; such as their main objective to free Major Khaletskiy from the Loners.
- In further game missions Father Valerian sends a task force to eliminate the Military at the Vehicle station and to kill the General that is heading the impending rescue mission.
- Scar must help help them in order to finish the task. After the raid Loners will camp in the Vehicle station.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Player can choose to attack the car park alone.
- Petruha will call Marked One a "wannabe Rambo" if the player chooses to attack the car park alone. Note that this is only part of what he says.
- If the player chooses to omit killing the bandits in the car park, or doesn't manage to finish them off due to the deaths of Wolf's scouts, the bandits will remain holed up in that location for the rest of the game.
- You can find loot inside the Vehicle station, look around for boxes bash them and something handy will might be of useful to you, mostly food and drinks will be found in those boxes.
- Spawn points for NPCs in Vehicle station does not last long. This camp gets raided by Bandits and Stalkers all the time and eventually if you travel back after all the tasks and journeys you will see the Vehicle station empty (no one will be there)
- On rare occasions, a large clan of bandits may invade parts of the Cordon, notably the vehicle station and from there stage attacks against stalkers until eventually they lose momentum and the group becomes fractured and they are all killed.